Saturday, April 16, 2011

My cousy Lair


There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. At my lair i am a nice fox. But i don't want the world to know. I have a status to maintain. Love begins at home, and it's not how much we do, but how much love we put in that action. I can be myself and say whatever it's in my mind, even if it's rubbish, nobody will pay attention. My family already knows me but protects me, nevertheless. I am a hero at home, even if i haven't done much. I'm still my children's hero. It's at home that i can walk barefooted, have my fur messy or without make-up and where i can hang my head. It's where i feel safe and it's something i can call my own.There's nothing half so pleasant as coming home again and most importantly, have a home to come back to. I feel blessed. 

- Me

No comments:

Post a Comment