Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Mists of Avalon


"There is no such thing as a true tale. Truth has many faces and the truth is like to the old road to Avalon; it depends on your own will, and your own thoughts, whither the road will take you."

- Marion Zimmer Bradley in The Mists of Avalon
'For all the Gods are one god,' she said to me then, as she had said many times before, and as I have said to my own novices many times, and as every priestess who comes after me will say again, 'and all the Goddesses are one Goddess, and their is only one Initiator. And to every man his own truth, and the God within.' 

But this is my truth, I who am Morgaine tell you these things, 
Morgaine who was in later days called Morgan le Fay."

- Marion Zimmer Bradley in The Mists of Avalon

No comments:

Post a Comment